Ms. DeDobbelaere’s practice focuses on civil litigation with an emphasis on defense. She has handled cases involving wrongful death, premises liability, sexual abuse, animal liability, toxic exposures, landlord tenant, HOA liability, construction defects, business liability, fraud, defamation, multiple party motor vehicle accidents and much more. She also serves as a mediator and an arbitrator. She has handled appeals before the Oregon Court of Appeals, the Oregon Supreme Court, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
Ms. DeDobbelaere graduated summa cum laude from the University of Oregon in 1988. She is a member of Phi Beta Kappa. She graduated cum laude from Northwestern School of Law at Lewis & Clark College in December, 1993.
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Member, Multnomah Bar Association
- Member, Multnomah County Arbitration Committee 2012-present
- Member, Oregon State Bar Work Life Balance Committee 2015-2018
- Member, Oregon State Bar arbitration fee review committee
- Volunteer Boy Scouts of America 2003-2020
- Volunteer St. Vincent DePaul 2020-present
- Volunteer youth soccer coach 2002 to 2015